I love you SMS messages

 I love you sms


Accidents do happen.
I slip- i trip- i stumble-
i fall & usually i dont
care at all.but now i dont
know what to do coz
i slipped and fell in love with u.....


“ luv is what i see in ur smile. Luv is what i feel in every touch u give. Luv is what i hear in every word u say. Luv is what we share everyday. Luv u!


can u tell me can the fish live without water can the berd live without air can the baby live without mother so tell me how can i live without u 

i feel something in my heart, it’s like a little flame, every time i see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because i love you!.…

it’s true luv that bonds people together, my luv for u will last forever, i’m not askin for a date dinner or dine, all im askin is for u 2 b mine !!


difficult to tell that what loving is like. Impossible to tell what missing is like. May you never miss whom you love and may whom you love miss you always.!.


“ luv doesn't ask who r u? Luv only says u r mine. Luv doesn't ask where r u from? Luv only says u live in my heart. Luv doesn't ask what do u do? Luv only says u make my heart beat. Luv doesn't ask why r u far away? Luv only says u r always with me. Luv doesn't ask do u love me? Luv only says i luv u.


“ i swear, like the moon and the stars in the sky, like a shadow that's by your side, for better or worse till death do us part, i love u with every beat of my heart, i swear....


wherever i may go;
whatever i do;
on valentine's day
i'd like to say
i love you & i care for you
more than you do.


i would give up happines to never see you sad, i would give up eternity to be with you always, i would give up my life so that yours would be new… i’d give up everything… except you…


the smallest word is i, the sweetest word is love and the dearest person in the world is you. Thats why i love you


there are a lot of birds wispering only about you, you should once listen to them, then you would know how much i love you.


ur my strength, my luv, my heart.ur luvn touch i long 4 so mch,ur voice so softly dat whispers i’m ur’s 4ever b mine my baby \”i love u\”


“ if roses were black and violets were brown, my love for you would never be found but roses r red and violets are blue, all i want to say is i luv u!


“ it's funny how big of an impact u hv on me. It's like when i see u, u don't even hv to speak all u can do is smile & it can make my day & that's how i remember my reasons 4 loving u


“ hurt a true heart in luv as much as u want,it wont stop loving u,but if u cheat a true heart,it wont hurt u,but it wont dare 2 luv u again.. ”


after my death i'll move up to sky...i will write by ur name on every star.so u look up every night to see. How much i like you. 


when life is a mess, when my heart has been crushed, when i’m wearing a frown, when i breakdown and cry, when i’m blue, can i comfort myself by saying, i have you?


when situation gets u down, remember there’s someone in heaven who loves u and watches over u and there’s someone on earth who cares. I do. Luv u


d smallest word is i, the sweetest word is love and the dearest person in the world is u. Tats y i love you..


to be honest with you, i don’t have the words to make you feel better, but i do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and i have a heart; a heart that’s aching to see you smile again.i love you


tears in my eyes ……… tears for you …… tears that realise how much i love you


you are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet… you are like you… and that’s the reason why i love you!