most beautiful loving sms

Beautiful sentences of love



Baby your all I want, when you're laying here in my arms, I'm finding it hard to believe, we're in heaven.

I love you for you, I love you for what I am when I'm with you.

"God, will you let her know that I love her so when there’s no one there, that she’s not alone? Just close her eyes and let her know my heart is beating with hers."

Words are just not enough to tell you how much you mean to me and how much I need you by my side, all my life. You have touched my life in ways others can't even think of.

True lovers don't give and take ... they give, and never expect to take anything back. Just like love, in every sense of the word.

I shall take your sorrows and give you my joys. Don't ever leave me, I can't live without you. You are dearer to me then my life, this much you must know, My Love.

"I have a hand, you have the other, put them together and we have each other."

"I understand why you had to leave but I don't understand why you're not coming back."

"When I'm with you all my fears disappear. So, I guess if you're wondering what my biggest fear is, it would be losing you."

"I took the L out of lover, and now it's over."

"Never forget to tell the ones you love that you love them, you'll never know when tomorow might be too late."

"Just because I love you doesn't mean I have to like you right now."

"Woman: Will you love me for the rest of my life? Man: I won't, but I will love you for the rest of mine."

"You're here, there's nothing I fear."

"The heavens above and the stars in the sky, are my word to you I’ll never break your heart."

"I love how softly you touch my skin like you are touching the wings of a butterfly."

"Your love's a never ending dream. A castle by a stream of sweet understanding."

"Baby, if I lost you, I'd lose myself."

If there is anything better than to be loved, it is loving."

"Watchin' lovers walkin', hand in hand they pass me by. Wish I was one of them. Wish I had somebody, wakin' up beside me, lookin' into my eyes at night."

"I'll always think of you and smile."

Beautiful sentences of love
"... and I still can't believe that you came up to me and said, 'I love you', I love you too."

"As long as the sun shall rise goes the old lover's vow, but we are children of a scientific age and have no time for poetry. Still, I offer a quiet prayer of thanks for the sunlight each time I see your face."

"It's so hard to fall asleep at night when you wish the blanket wrapped around you tonight was the person wrapped around you last night.

"Valuing a relationship is not merely done by seeing each other everyday. What counts is how much in our busy lives we remember each other."

"So many of us either fear tomorrow or regret yesterday. But, I won't fear tomorrow if I get to be your's forever, and I don't regret yesterday because one yesterday, I met you."

"The sun rises in the east and sets in the west, but my love for you rises in my heart and sets after my death."

"If you want a princess, you must first become a prince."

"When I'm weak, I draw strength from you, and when you're lost, I know how to change your mood. And when I'm down, you breathe life over me. And even though we are miles apart, we are each other's destiny."

"It's your love... it just does something to me. It sends a shock right through me... I can't get enough."

"Love quarrels is not always a bad thing when true lovers happily make up at the end."

"You are my passion, my life, my love. Without you I would have no reason to live. All the stars in the universe could not replace what we have together. I thank you for the love we have and your gentleness. Never forget me, as I will never forget you."

"Your kiss came as a suprise, something remarkable, something sensational. You unlocked my sealed lips, and I would allow you to do it again."

"A word or a touch from you, touches the soul and heart in ways never imagined."

"I see heaven, I see an angel lying here next to me, bringing out the best of me, hearts entangled, wrapped in forever, this close together, me holding you, and you holding me, you opened my eyes and Baby, I see heaven.