Birthday wishes for daughter

Happy birthday daughter messages sms



 No matter what mistakes you make in life, we can assure you that we will always be there for you. Wish you a great Birthday darling

 The almighty sent me a gift once. A gift, that filled my existence with love, joy and happiness. That gift was everything. That gift was you. Happy Birthday my little girl

Since we are a little old fashioned, we would like to drop by and wish our daughter, a Happy Birthday with hugs and kisses, instead of tweets and likes., Have a great day love.

No matter how many of your birthdays come and go, you will always be my little girl. Happy birthday.

 Your massive talents and adorable personality could melt a mountain. You’re sweet, phenomenal, and amazing person wrapped up in a package that I call, Daughter! Happy Birthday to the source of my happiness and joy

I’m blessed with an angel, Like heaven might send, And I call her My daughter, and very best friend, Have a lovely Birthday

 Words in any language can’t describe how grateful I am for having you. You are my princess, my light, my source of happiness. Happy Birthday my beloved daughter

I’m so blessed to have you as my daughter. You're an incredibly smart and gorgeous woman and I am so proud of you. Happy birthday!

 The almighty sent me a gift once. A gift, that filled my existence with love, joy and happiness. That gift was everything. That gift was you. Happy Birthday my little girl

A daughter like you is a gift from God. There’s no other way to explain it. Happy birthday, sweetie!

For a dear daughter, Here’s a wish for happiness, And many dreams come true, Not only on your special day, But always, all life through

Happy 20th birthday to the most amazing daughter, friend, and a cute person in the world! You are an inspiration to me and everyone around you! I love you with my entire heart, babe. Enjoy this day!

You are the daughter every, mother and father dreams of having., We are the luckiest parents in the world., Wishing you a very Happy Birthday

 You have always been the fountain of our happiness and pride throughout all those years. Wishing you a delightful Birthday

 God really gave us a wonderful gift when He gave us you, Daughter. You are one of His good and perfect gifts and we love you so much! Today, we celebrate you! Happy Birthday.