Top 20 Missing You sms messages

I miss You Messages


I miss You Messages

Your absence is a disease that only your presence can heal.
I am infected so please come immediately because I am dying.


I want to pull the dates and make nights into
days so that I can finally be with your arms again. 


A candle may melt
and its fire may die,
but the friendship you have given me
will always stay as a flame in my heart.


I feel so down when you’re not around,
I’m looking forward to the day you’ll be back to my arms
Missing you so much!


I miss u when ur far away.
I think about u every night & day.
Even if we cant b 2gether.
I will miss u now & forever!


I miss you even if you are with me.
What more if you are not?
May be I’ll go nuts.


Distance may keep us apart,
But just to let you know that you’re always on my mind
Our happy moments I’ll always cherish.Missing you so!


Some things are left undone,
some words are left unsaid,
some feelings are left unexpressed,
but someone as sweet as you could never be left unmissed.


My life will never be the same without you.
I miss you so much, Please come back to me.


I’m missing all of you
The sound of your laughter
The feel ofIf only you truly knew…


You’ll know one’s value when they are gone,
That’s true, coz when you walk away and left me
I realize that I can’t live without you.
Let’s make up. Missing you!


You went away and you brought my heart with you.
Just want you to know that I’m missing you.


I’m longing for your touch
I’m longing for you kisses
I’m longing for your love
I’m longing for YOU!


Missing you is one of the hardest feelings,
I can’t work, I can’t eat, I can’t live my old self.
Bring back the happiness and come back
I miss you very much!


If tomorrow you will leave, I promise to make the most
out of our time today so that you we will have more memories
to remember while we are apart. Let me stay in your heart.


What makes some people dearer is not just the happiness
that we feel when we meet them but the emptiness we feel
when they are not around us. I Miss U!


You’re gone without me, but I’m not mad.
Just know that I’ll be waiting here for you!
Missing you already.


I didn’t want to say good bye then.
Still don’t want to now.
Missing you already.


Without you,
I feel lonely,
I feel sad,
I feel empty.
Complete me by coming back.
Coz I miss you so much.


Missing a Good Person in Life is
Equal to Cheating the Life by yourself.
So Never Miss Any Good Person
At Any Cost till End of your Life.