Romantic love message

Lovely and sweet messages, perfect romantic message, sweet love messages, love message for him, love messages for her, romantic love text messages for him or her





·        I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.


·        I love my life because it gave me you, i love you because you are my life


·        You fill all the emptiness in my heart. I’m so thankful to have you in my life. I love you very much!


·        I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams i'm always with you.


·        My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it's surprising how often they head in your direction.


·        When we are together, i feel better, stay with me forever, so i always feel safer!


·        My number one goal in life is to make you happy. You deserve everything.


·        When you need someone to be there for you, i'll be right there by your side always!


·        My angel, my love for you is unlimited. For you, i will do anything. With you, i'll do anything.


·        You’ve changed my life for the better. I am inspired to be different when i’m with you!


·        I care for you and you care for me, you make everything so easy for me to run my days.




·        My permanent relationship status, taken forever by the most gorgeous woman in this universe.


·        You complete me. You are my soul mate. We are together and that’s what matters!


·        When i wake up, i see your face before me. You may call that crazy, i call it love!


·        You and i are two pieces of a wonderful destiny that united in love.


·        My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!


·        So far, every moment we’ve spent together has been awesome. But i promise you, that the best is yet to come. I love you.


·        You may not be perfect; you are flawed like all humans. But you are perfect to me and that’s all that matters.