Beautiful love text messages

Text about love, romantic text for him, love text for her, messages of love, sweet love messages






I love you more than i did yesterday but not more than i will tomorrow.




Even when my eyes are closed, i think about you, either my eyes are open or closed i am staring at you; you have seized control of my mind, that’s why i am crazily in love with my angel.




Even if we can’t see each other today, i just want you to know that you’re always in my thoughts and i cherish you so much. I love you dearly.




I love you so much that i’m going crazy. I can’t stop thinking and dreaming about you. Only it makes me feel alive and gives my life a meaning. Please, don’t ever take it away from me.




Since the time i’ve met you, i cry a little less, laugh a little harder and smile all the more, just because i have you, my life is a better place.




I wished on a star one night, wished to have a friend i will love for life, days passed and i started to cry, i didn’t know that my wish came true coz the person i wished for was you.




If i could give you one thing in life, i’d give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.




Ever since you came into my life, my world has been free from gloom and glee, you make my heart warm, you brighten my mood and i love you.




What real and true love really means or feels like i don’t know, not until the day i saw you and you came into my life. I love you so much more than you could ever imagine.




Every nights and morning are my best times of the day, besides been with you those times, i get to kiss those lovely lips of yours that i am crazily in love with you angel.




When distance separates us, even for a short time, i feel that loneliness takes over my life and my heart is saddened because by your side life becomes beautiful.




Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.






I can't decide if the best part of my day is waking up next to you, or going to sleep with you. Hurry home so i can compare the two again.




The sun has the daytime to shine, so will you have my heart to love, ,for a blissful relationship, i'll pray we stay together as long as the star never cease to shine.




Love is an amazing thing that everyone of us must experience at least once in life. Even if you haven’t found your love yet, don’t worry, with time comes a lover!




Your love is food for my heart, mind and soul without which i cannot survive a single second. You know my heart beats for you and only you. My darling wife, i love you.




One day it finally came true, the special someone that i loved, loved me too, and that special some one was you.




I think that the best thing about having a relationship is to make each other happy, and we can be happy to be together. It was always my dream to make you the luckiest bride ever.