Most beautiful love sms

Love sms, love sms for her, love sms for him, world love sms, romantic love sms






* I love you for you, i love you for what i am when i'm with you.



* When i saw myself climbing the stairs to where heaven starts and saw you waiting, i knew just how much i loved you.



* Time after time i am establishing an idea on my mind that, you are the man i am going to spend my life with.i love you!



* If you ask me why i love you so much then i have no reason. But then love doesn’t require a reason. It simply happens.



* My life will never be the same without you, i miss you so much, please come back to me.



* If you live to be a hundred, i want to be a hundred minus one day , so i don’t have to live a day without you.



* give you all my love because i truly love you, but i can't give you my soul and my heart because you'll just break it apart.



* One 0f the happiest things 0n earth is when y0u kn0w y0u are in l0ve with s0meone who loves you more.



* Anything on this world can take a change over, but my love towards you is not going to change forever. I love you all my life.



* I loved the way you lookd at me. I love the way you held me. I loved the way you tlkd to me. But most of all; i loved the way you loved me.



* I have a hand, you have the other, put them together and we have each other.



* A candle may melt and it’s fire may die, but the love you have given me will always stay as a flame in my heart.



* This message is only little words and words can not express my love to you i love you my dear.



* I love how softly you touch my skin like you are touching the wings of a butterfly.


* I didn’t want to say good bye then, still don’t want to now, missing you already.


* In your arms i feel strength; on your face i see love; in your eyes i see tomorrow and all our tomorrows ever after.