The best happy birthday messages sms

 Happy birthday messages, happy birthday sms, sweet happy birthday messages, happy birthday quotes, happy birthday wishes, text happy birthday to you






When nothing goes right, i go to you. You're my go to person at every hour. Happy birthday.


The only place where i feel serene is in your arms. Baby, you are my happy place, happy birthday.


Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.


 My feelings are the same today as they were on that very first day when i told you i love you.

You always bring a sweet smile to my face! Happy birthday.


The best birthdays of all are those that haven't arrived yet.


Happy birthday, may the bright colours paint your life and you be happy forever. Stay blessed.


Sometimes, i feel you are the answer to all my prayers. Blessed to have you, happy birthday love.


Loving you never appears an arduous task for me. You are the sweetest, my love.happy birthday.


Being younger than you hasn’t always been easy, but i have to say there’s nothing more satisfying than beating you in literally anything. Happy birthday.


May every day of your life be blessed with rays of hope, joy, love, and sunshine. Happy birthday.


I wish myself to you on your birthday. Waiting to be in your arms!, happy birthday.


May your birthday be filled with hours upon hours of joy and love.


Happy birthday to you, start of another year, another adventure, another journey.


You're older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow. Happy birthday.


Happy birthday to my sweet, loving, caring and most cherished friend.


When i think of you, i can’t help but smile from happiness. My every thought is for happiness and joy in your life.


Never think you are alone, i am always there for all your fixes. Happy birthday.


 May all your dreams come true on this special day. Happy birthday.


Life should not only be lived, it should be celebrated, happy birthday.