Short love messages

 Best love messages, love messages for him, love messages for her, message for love





Words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are. I love you.


You are my answered prayer, my fulfilled wish, my realized dream.


We belong together. We’re soul mates, two hearts beating as one.


When you are next to me, or when we are apart, you are always the first in my thoughts and in my heart.


There are only two times that i want to be with you, now and forever.


As long as i live and there is breath inside of me, i will treasure you, my love.


Why am i following you? Because someone told me to follow my dreams.


You fill all the emptiness in my heart. I’m so thankful to have you in my life. I love you very much.


When i’m with you, time disappears and all that matters is you and i. I love you so much.


The more time i spend with you, the more i fall for you. Love you.


I don’t think you understand how important it is for me to hear the sound of your voice every day.


You are the best part of my day, love you.


To the world you may be a person, but to me you are the world.


My love for you is a constant. Nothing will ever change it.


I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.


No matter how many years we share together in our marriage, there are two times when i want to be with you forever.


Love is what i see when you smile, love is what i feel when you touch me, love is what i hear when you say something.


I just love you, for the happy tears and happy smiles, you are incredible.


Each time i pray i wish us to be together forever, love you so much dear.


Even when we are not together, i always feel your love's presence in my life. Everything you do makes me love you more.


You are the reason why i am happy in life, let me tag you as the world’s, love you lots.


To have you as my girl is my honor. Be with me always.


I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of the world alone. Love you.