Love sms messages

Lovely SMS, love text messages, Sweet Love SMS






♥ I wish everyday could be like today, beautiful and sweet, just like you girl!


♥ I love you because even though I am imperfect, you love me like as it I was the best of men.


♥ When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you.


♥ A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I m missing you.


♥ It's amazing how one person can make my worst day incredibly perfect! Love you.


♥ I miss your smile, your gentle touch, your loving care. I just can’t wait to be with you again!


♥ You are so special to me that without you the magic would end, spring would be winter and my heart would cease to believe in love.


♥ All my life I have always done what my heart told me to. I wouldn’t have it any other way because it led me to you. I love you.


♥ My heart may keep blood flowing in my body, but you keep life flowing in it. What would I do without you, dear? I love you lots.


♥ If you see a shooting star, close your eyes and make a wish. It worked for me, I wished for you.


♥ Our hands fit so tightly together, as if they were made for each other.


♥ A man can love a million girls. But only a real man can love one girl in a million ways.


♥ If loving you was against the law and kissing you was a crime, I’d happily spend my life in prison doing time.


♥ You put the smile on my face, the sparkle in my eyes and the beat in my heart.


♥ The sun won’t shine brighter than our love, no metal will be stronger than our feelings, and even time won’t separate us. I love you.


♥ Have you ever been to the moon and back? You will, when you realize how much I love you.