Romantic love messages 2019

Sweet love messages, love messages









Words can't begin to describe how amazing and wonderful you are to me. I love you.


I wish i could turn back the clock. I'd find you sooner and love you longer.



As long as my heart resides in the left, i will be a prisoner in your cell for thefts and trespassing in your chest.



I’m having one of those days that make me realize how lost i’d be without you.



Falling stars and wishes are a truth. I wished and found you. So if you see one tonight, pray do make a wish.



The sunrise may be perfect, because of its beautiful hues. But my life is perfect, because i have you.



I love every moment spent with you. Your love has touched my heart.



I swear i couldn't love you more than i do right now, and yet i know i will tomorrow.



Being able to be in your presence is the greatest feeling in the world.



When you feel lonely, just look at the spaces between your fingers, never forget that's where mine slide perfectly in.


Because i could watch you for a single minute and find a thousand things that i love about you.



Just when i thought of giving up to the fate that true love doesn’t exist, you came and showed me the best of it.



Every time my thoughts are free to wander, it is surprising how they always come back to you my love.



If someone asked me to describe you in just two words, i’d say simply amazing.



They say you only fall in love once, but every time i look at you, i fall in love all over again.