Sweet and tender sms of love

Love messages and love words, sweet romantic sms

  




♥ in a sea of people, my eyes always search for you.


♥ my love, you brighten up my day with your smile, it always takes my breath away.


♥ your smile is literally the cutest thing i’ve ever seen in my life.


♥ if i was asked what is my favourite drink, i would mention your name. You quench my thirst. I love you.


♥ no on on the planet could ever compare to your beauty, kindness and overall wonder.


♥ my six word love story: i can’t imagine life without you.


♥ words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are. I love you.


♥ when i close my eyes, i see you. When i open my eyes, i see you. There is nothing i can do without thinking of you.


♥ i’ve never met a guy who’s more ambitious and determined than you.


♥ it is impossible to measure, describe, count and portray my love, just feel it, i love you.


♥ you have no idea how much my heart races when i see you.


♥ what could i have possibly done to deserve something as magical and beautiful as you.


♥ so far, every moment we’ve spent together has been awesome.


♥ the only real thing in this world is our love, it made me feel alive. I love you, baby.


♥ every day with you is a wonderful addition to my life’s journey.


♥ if you see a shooting star, close your eyes and make a wish. It worked for me, i wished for you!


♥ i love you more than i did yesterday but not more than i will tomorrow.


♥ you feel like a beautiful backdrop to my life. You make me feel whole.


♥ love is a beautiful thing. What we have is beautiful and that’s why i know it’s love.


♥ you take care of me so well i feel like a princess when i’m with you.


♥ i always wake up smiling. I think it’s your fault.