Sweet and romantic messages

Love messages, sms of love

  





You are the one for me. I have never been so sure of anything in all my life.



Now i know why i belong here on this earth, it is because of you.


I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.


I wish i could turn back the clock. I'd find you sooner and love you longer.


When i look into your eyes, i still have this feeling of anxiety and that rush of adrenaline.


My beloved, i will never forget the moment you entered into my life. And is it possible to forget the ray of happiness or the taste of miracle i experienced? You are always in my heart.


When i am near you, your eyes say it all about how much you want me. I love you.


Without you solidly and firmly beside me, it would be impossible for me to be half the man i am now.


The love that we share is like nothing else i’ve ever experienced. Thank you for being my one and only true love.


I’m amazed when i look at you, not just because of our looks, but because everything i’ve ever wanted is right in front of me.


You are the last thought in my mind before i drift off to sleep and the first thought when i wake up each morning.


You may not be perfect, you are flawed like all humans. But you are perfect to me and that’s all that matters.


For me, loving you is the most beautiful feeling ever, please return soon, my wife.


There are only two times that i want to be with you: now and forever.


When you realise you want to start the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.


I wonder if you know how special you are; i wonder if you know how precious you are; i wonder if you know how lucky i am to have you in my life; i love you so much.


I could say to you a thousand words on how much i really love you, and how absolutely wonderful you are, but still then it would not be enough.


You give me premature ventricular contractions. You make my heart skip a beat.


I will always bring every food you want to eat in order to fill your empty stomach. I love you so much.


Being around you makes great things rub off on me. I feel unworthy to be called your husband.