DAD Birthday Wishes

birthday messages for father



        
 
You’re the biggest celebrity of my life, On your Birthday today, I wish to thank you for every single thing you’ve done for me in life and every single smile you’ve given me. May the Lord bless you and keep you fit always. Happy Birthday Father

happy birthday  father


Thanks for letting me be my own man, even though you are the man that I wanted to be. Happy Birthday.

happy birthday  father


No birthday cards, wishes, greetings or messages can express in words the amount of love and respect I have for you. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, dear Father.

happy birthday  father



Have you been moonlighting in my life as my pillar of strength and support while you're actually an angel sent from the heavens? You're too good to be true! I wish you a very Happy Birthday.

happy birthday  father


 Did you know about the safest place in the world? It’s your shoulders! On your Birthday today, I wish to thank you for every single thing you’ve done for me in life, every single smile you’ve given me, every single tear that you’ve gulped on my behalf. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday today!

happy birthday  father


I have met many people in my life. But never have I met a person as kind and as loving as my dad. Happy Birthday to the most special person in my life, ever!

happy birthday  father


My dear Dad, you are the person who gave me his hand to support when I, a toddler were learning to walk. Every time when I felt that I am not much better than a toddler I got the helping hand of my father to help me stand again. Today, in your birthday I am proudly saying that you were,are and will be the best person who has ever came in my life!

happy birthday  father


There is one legend, one idol and one person who I consider to reign supreme above all else and someone who I will look up to for the rest of my life. It's you, dad. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.

happy birthday  father


send this message to a friend Dad, I remember when you didn't need help blowing out your candles but you still let me help. Happy Birthday.

happy birthday  father


Dad, I know you will be happy to know that how much do I love you but you shall be happier if I say that you are the best father ever. Happy birthday dad!

happy birthday  father


I might forget the world, but I can never forget the love you showered on me. I love you Dad, and wish you a very happy and warm birthday.

happy birthday  father


My dear FATHER! I owe you the debt of life , Its infinity, colors, sounds& feelings i experience. Please accept my gratitude on this very special day, Although every moment of my life is a gift from YOU.

happy birthday  father



Many years ago on this day, God decided to send an angel to earth. The angel was meant to touch lives and that happened! Happy Birthday my sweet angel.