Mom Birthday Wishes

Birthday wishes with love for mother




Mom, thanks for all that you do. Happy birthday!

You’ve seen me happy, you’ve seen me sad, you’ve seen me reasonable, you’ve seen me mad. Mom I may not have always said it, but you are the most beloved. Happy Birthday Mom!

When love is gone, there’s always justice. And when justice is gone, there’s always force. And when force is gone, there’s always Mom. Happy Birthday, Mom!

May all your birthday wishes come true, except for the one about having 12 grandchildren. Happy birthday! Thank you for everything!

You are glowing like a star, you are beautiful like an angel and rare like a diamond. You are the sweetest person I know. Happy Birthday Mom! May God bless you with all the happiness in the world.

Heaven…. must be really small Cause I can see it in My Mom’s Eyes Happy Birthday to my angel Mother

Everyone in this family is so lucky for having you in his life, because God doesn’t make angels like you anymore. Happy Birthday, Mom!

Mom, your birthday means a lot Especially to me; You're smart and strong and all that's good; It's true, indubitably! That's why I send this birthday wish, That all your dreams come true; May your life be filled with happiness, Because, Mom, I love you!

You are more than just a mother to me , you are my teacher, my strength, my guidance and my best friend. Thank you for giving me every part of yourself. Happy birthday, Mom!

In every smile, every tear and every cheer we were always there for me through the years supporting me and providing me with all
the energy I needed in order to stand in the game called life. Happy Birthday Mom and thank you for everything!

A diamond is rare but you are rarer; a goddess is fair but you are fairer; an angel is pure but you are purer. But, most importantly you are my mother and I love you very much. Wishing you a grand birth day.

My life has been blessed by having a mother like you. You pray for me, you love me, and you’re there to support all that I do.
Happy Birthday, Mother!

Mom, I’m talking to the Lord today, Asking Him to bless you in every way. Your birthday is a heartfelt day for me, Because you’ll own my heart eternally. Lord, please care for my sweet, loving mother, Who gives so much; she’s unlike any other. Give her peace and happiness and more; Love her, Lord; my mom, whom I adore.

You are more than just a mother to me — you are my teacher, my strength, my guidance and my best friend. Thank you for giving me every part of yourself. Happy birthday, Mom!

Happy birthday, Mom!, I hope everyone can see, What a great mom you’ve always been, And how much you mean to me.
I always think about you, In times both good and bad, For the things you taught are with me, In happy times and sad. On your birthday I wish you joy, Just like you pass around. May all your good times multiply, And happiness abound.

I am celebrating this day as the birthday of a special someone who is the guiding star to me and is a friend, philosopher and guide. It is you dear mom! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!