Love text for him

Love text for boyfriend, love text for husband, sweet love message for him, text for my love




A day may start or end without
A message from me, but believe
Me it won't start or end without
Me thinking of you…



To be disturbed by the beep of your
Phone only means that somehow,
Somewhere, somebody is thinking
Of you and at this
Very moment, that's me.


If i had the letters "hrt",
I can add "ea" to get a "heart"
Or a "u" and get "hurt".
But i'd rather choose "u" and get
"hurt" than have a "heart" without "u".


A person you love is an extension of yourself.
Without it, you're not complete
So better take care of yourself
Because i don't want to lose a part of me.
I love you.


There is a beautiful street
In my heart called memory
Lane where thoughts of lovely
People like you reside.



I have liked many.
Loved very few.
Yet no-one has been as sweet as you.
I'd stand & wait in the world’s longest queue,
Just for the pleasure of a moment with you,



I'll lend you my shoulder for you to cry on,
My ears to listen to, my hand for you to hold,
My feet to walk with you,
But i can't lend you my heart
Coz it already belongs to you.



Whatever you do, i'll walk with you.
Hoping that your every dream would come true.
Anytime, anywhere, i'll always be there.
Wishing you love and happiness because i care.



I believe that god above created u for me to luv.
He picked you out from all the rest
Coz he knew i'd love you the best!



If you wake up one day & were asked to have a wish,
What would it be?
Mine would be that our love would last
Until you see an apple in an orange tree



Some pics are kept in albums
Others in the heart
Those in albums are often remembered when seen
Those in the heart are never forgotten
As long as the heart beats,
You can never be forgotten



I love 3 things!
The sun, the moon and you!
The sun for the day,
The moon for the night
And you forever



Darling, the more i think of you,
The more i miss you.
The more i miss you,
The more i think of you.
I love you,



I asked god for a rose and he gave me a garden.
I asked god for a drop of water and he gave me an ocean.
I asked god for an angel and he gave me you!
Isn't he wonderful.