Lovely and sweet sms

Romantic love sms 2018, perfect romantic sms, sweet love sms, love sms for him, love sms for her, romantic love text sms for him or her




·        Sometimes i wonder if love is worth fighting for. Then i look at you. I'm ready for war.


·        All my dreams came true the day i met you! Need i say more, i love you!


·        Ιn this ever-changing wοrld, you are the cοnstant by which ι measure my progress. Ι’d be lost without you.


·        There are only two times that i want to be with you, now and forever.


·        When i wake up, i see your face before me. You may call that crazy, i call it love!


·        When i close my eyes, i see you. When i open my eyes, i see you. There is nothing i can do without thinking of you.


·        You are that woman who transformed my imperfections into perfections, just by the touch of your love.


·        When i wake up, i see your face before me. You may call that crazy, i call it love!


·        Not so long ago i was alone and lost, and then you came along and i was home. Thank you for finding me.


·        At times i used to wonder how it has happened in my life, how i met you in my life. The turning point in my life is meeting you.




·        I don’t want to miss your voice, don’t want to miss your care and love and if i miss these i am missing what makes my life worth living.


·        I never ever thought i'd like you this much and i never planned to have you on my mind this often.


·        I saw you were perfect and so i loved you. Then i saw that you were not perfect and i loved you even more.


·        Your love is as influential as a drug, as soothing as the spring, as sweet as a honeycomb, as high as the sky, as gracious as the lilies and as real as you. I love you.


·        I believe that god above created u for me to luv. He picked you out from all the rest ‘cos he knew id luv you the best!


·        I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day that i find it is the day i'll stop loving you.


·        I love looking into your eyes as they calm me down like nothing else!


·         My dear, you are what my heart needed. You and i, together at home, two souls as one.