Text to say happy birthday to my son

Wish a happy birthday to my son, sms happy birthday my son, birthday text for my son, message happy birthday my son






My son, i love you to the end of time, i love you to the moon and back, i will always love you no matter what! All the best for your birthday.





We always believe that miracles happen to one in a billion. But we have never thought that we would be among the lucky ones until we have you, our beloved son. Wonderful birthday.

 

Happy birthday to the world’s best son. A little boy now turning a great man. I’ve seen you grow and i pray you’ll grow to be the best in life. Enjoy your special year.

 

This is your second year in our family. Let your world be filled with unicorns and rainbows. You take the most special part of our life.


When you were a baby, it was real fun. Now you have grown up and become a great gentle man. Wishing you an awsome birthday.


Regardless of whether you are an old man or a young teenage boy, you will forever remain our little bundle of joy. Happy birthday son.

 

Happy birthday to our little prince, my friend can so adore you, and that’s why you look so handsome. May your days be rich in joy. Happy birthday my boy.


Many years ago on this day, our journey began, when you came into my life. It was then, that everything became meaningful! I wish you a life full of joy and meaning ,my dear son! Happy birthday.

 

You are loved for being a smart kind that you are and for being a charming person that you have become now. May your birthday be blessed with everything that god wants for your life! Wonderful birthday.

 

Sons like you should be called suns because you are literally the bright daylight in our lives. Happy birthday.


The happiness level of my friend grew to a very high level when she had you, thank you for bringing joy into our lives strong little prince. Happy birthday to you.
 

Your smile is the most adorable thing in the entire universe. You are a wonderful child and i wish you to keep this way. My little one, happy birthday!


You are the one i vowed to always protect, love and care for, you are mama’s little boy and no harm shall ever come to you. Happy birthday my prince!


You are not only a great son, bu as you become old; you have become a great friend for me. Happy birthday my dear son.