Best love text messages

Cute love text messages, Sweet love text messages, Romantic love text messages, love texts for him or her




I love you. You make me feel like the only girl in your life. I hope this never changes.



I love your eyes, I love your smile, I cherish your ways, I adore your style. What can I say; you're one-of-a-kind, and 24/7 you're on my mind.




Our love is like wine. It grows deeper as it ages, adds flavor when paired, tastes intense, and is worth preserving until the end of time.



I know we have had our fights over stupid stuff, but I really can't picture my life without you! You are truly my best friend. I love you so much.



I miss you more every day and even though I am one day closer to the day we meet again, I miss you all the same.



Tired out. Been running around like a nutcase at work today. I’m too much of a perfectionist. I’m a perfectionist in most things I do. That’s why I like you so much.



A lot of people say that Disney World is the happiest place on earth, but they obviously haven’t been in your arms.



I love my friends, family, and boyfriend so much. I feel like I have the best life and I hope that doesn't change. All of you will always mean something to me, no matter what happens.



Who cares about love lasting forever. I want to love you today, this very moment, right now, with the every last ounce of emotion that is there in my heart and my soul.



I started breathing the day I met you. I started living life when I held your hand and said, "I love you."



I may run out of messages to text you. I may run out of jokes too. I may also run out of battery, but my heart won't run out of space for you.



Here’s to hoping your day consists of green traffic lights, the fastest line at the supermarket and all the quickest routes that will bring you straight back into my arms.



You’re the solid one in the relationship, so that’s why you’re peanut butter. And I’m the fun one, so that’s why I’m jelly. We’re both great own our own, but together we’re even better.



I was just thinking about your beautiful face and perfect body, and I got chills all over mine.