Top 20 messages of love

Romantic love messages, love text messages for him, sweet love text messages for her, love messages for girlfriend, love sms for a boyfriend





It amazes me that you've seen me at my best and my worst and you love me anyway.

♥

I may not be able to buy you a diamond but yours is my love that is more precious than that.

♥

I had such a wonderful dream that you were mine, then i woke up smiling because i realized it was not just a dream.

♥

I wish you were here, or i was there, or we were together anywhere.

♥

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.

♥

I am thankful that your ability to forgive me is much bigger than my habit of messing up my life.

♥

 You've seen me at my best and my worst, yet love me anyway.

♥

When i close my eyes, i see you. When i open my eyes, i see you. There is nothing i can do without thinking of you.

♥

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.

♥

He best feeling comes when we both fight badly and then come to each other and say i love you stupid.

♥

Even though we don't always agree, you are the best listener i know.

♥

Baby, if i had to choose my best day ever, my finest hour, my wildest dream come true, mine would be you.

♥

They say love hurts, but i'm ready to take that risk, if it means that i'm going to be with you.

♥

If words are not enough to say that i love you, i will shower you with my hugs and kisses.

♥

I could stare at you forever and still feel like i haven't gotten enough of you.




Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.

♥

It was true love at first sight, at last sight, and forever and ever.

♥

When i think of all the reasons i love you, i know i can count on you to give my brain a great workout.

♥

You are the best present god has ever given me. That’s why i take care of you so much. I love you.

♥

I will not allow anything to come between us.