SMS happy new year 2021and merry christmas

Wishes happy new year sms, happy christmas greetings wishes sms


Happy new year 2021 wishes sms


Another year has passed,
Opening a door for a better one.
Your charms and beauty will last,
Your best year has just begun,
Happy new year


Today is the day,
When they all scream and say,
Merry christmas,
Have a great day my sweet friend.


Lovely message for a lovely person
In a lovely style
To wish you have a happy new year.


I cannot even imagine
What life would be without you
By my side,
Merry christmas my love!


I love the way your eye sparkles
When you smile,
Happy new year and
I wish you all the best.


I wish you all the best
In your future endeavors,
Just have fun today,
Happy new year.


I just want you to know
That you are my best friend ever.
My wish for you on your
Special day is to see smile on your face
Happy new year.


There is a chance
That things might be better
Than they were
Merry christmas.


Every morning when i wake up,
I always thank you.
You are the one who
Loves me unconditionally,
You are always my lovely,
Merry christmas.


Have a amazing, rocking,
Fun-filled, fabulous,
Marvelous, happy,
Merry christmas now and forever.