Holiday Love Message

Holiday greeting messages, holiday wishes



If, out of time, I could pick one moment and keep it shining, always new, of all the days that I have lived, I’d pick the moment I met you.
  

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you I had no control over.


It’s been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don’t believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.
  

When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.


I’m on a mission to get over you, in other words mission impossible.


I wish I’d be a tear in your eye to roll down your cheek and end up with your lips but I never wish you’d be a tear in my eye for I would lose you every time I cry.


When it rains, you don’t see the sun, but it’s there. Hope we can be like that. We don’t always see each other, but we will always be there for one another.


People say you only fall in love once, but when I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.
  

Love is to think about someone else more times in a day than you think about yourself.


I may run out of message to text you. I may run out of jokes too. I may also run out of battery or even a peso but my heart won’t run out of space for you!


Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, another winter, another summer too, never want to spend any of them without you.


Caring for someone is easy but making someone care for you is hard. Now I keep wondering how did you make it so easy for me to care for you.


Text me when you are sad, text me when you need someone to listen to and you can’t find anyone who will. I don’t care if I’m your last option, I just don’t want you to cry alone.


I don’t want to say I miss you, though deep inside I do, coz I’m afraid you might see thru and know how much fear I have of losing someone like you.