Miss You sms, miss you messages

 i miss you  messages


For every day i miss you, for every hour i need you, for every minute i think about you.

I would never mind if you don’t miss me or you don’t need me. butyou will really hurt me when you need me & you don’t tell me.!

My eyes are hurting coz i can’t see u, my arms r empty coz i can’t hold u,my lips are cold coz i can’t kiss u & myheart is breaking coz i’m not with u and i miss u.

U r a good runner ,coz u r always running in my mind. u r good thief ,coz u have stolen my heart. i’m bad catcher ,coz i always miss u.

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone.an hour to like some one,and a day to love someone…but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

My eyes are hurting coz i can’t see u, my arms r empty coz i can’t hold u, my lips are cold coz i can’t kiss u & my heart is breaking coz i’m not with u.

A hug for you means i need you. A kiss for you means i love you. A call for you means i'm missing you.

F only 1 star wud fall evrytym i miss u, den all d stars n heaven wud be gone... Dont wnder f ders no stars 2nyt! It's ur fault cz u made me mis u a lot...

You're like a target dat i always try 2 aim at. How i wish i cud aim u at d heart. But evrytime i fail, i fil so sad. U know y? Its bcoz i always end up missing u.

Never look for a god face, it’ll turn old one day; never look for a god skin, it’ll wrinkle one day; but look for a loyal heart, that’ll miss u every day.

Whenever i miss you, i wont look for you in my dreams or try to hear your voice in your messages. i just put my right hand across my chest and feel you!

I no u think dat u broke my heart but i knew ur game rite from da start. I saw ur game and played it 2 so look here playa da jokes on u

I miss you whenyou are not near me i long to hear your steps that’s by far, the sweetest music my ears await every day.

I lost you make this feeling go away got you make you come back here to stay like the sand hold the sea you must belong to me watch the stars kiss the sky have to make you mine…wish you were here right now

Sometimes i forget 2 say hi, sometimes i forget 2 replies, sometimes my msg doesn’t reach u, but it doesn't mean i forget u. I'm just giving u time to miss me.