Thank You Sms Messages

Thank you messages, thank you sms

Thank you so much for the wonderful gift. I really loved it. I will always keep it with me. I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Hi! Thank you to all of you my dear friends! Thank you so much for all the warm birthday wishes you have sent me. Those messages and greetings just made me realize how you guys love me so much and in return, i would like you to know that i love you all as my friends. Thank you and my birthday is a happy day because of your presence and genuine wishes.


Thank all of you for being there for me. Thank you for ignoring my faults and encouraging my merits


Please, kindly accept this expression of my cordial thanks to you ……


My heart is filled with deep respect and gratitude to you, …..


I do not know how to show my gratitude and cannot say enough good things about…….


I fail words to express my gratitude to you for all you have done.


Thanks for giving your helping hand when i needed it the most. I’ll always be there for you. May god bless you.


Thank you for the warm and lovely wishes, your thoughtfulness and for joining us on the lovely occasion. You are very special.


I want to thank you for the all the good things you taught me. You are my best guide and an inspirer. I wish to learn many more things from you. You are the best.


Thanks a lot for your genuine wishes and greetings for me as i celebrate my birthday last (indicate the day). That day is a very important day for me, and you guys are incredible! I just love to hear your wishes for me over and over again. Thanks again!


A friend stands by your side when everyone else declines to do the same. Thank your friend for their unconditional support.


I love you for all that you have done for me and for making me feel so special. Thank you for the love and care.


For your understanding, sometimes beyond your strength, for your invaluable help, please, accept my best thanks!


For loving me for who i am, for your extreme patience and understanding, accept my cordial thanks


For always being on my side, for your protection and support, for sharing my dreams i do thank you, my friend.


In sincere appreciation of your valuable help, please accept my respect and gratitude.