Anniversary Sms Messages,birthday sms message

Anniversary Sms Messages




best wish to you both on ur anniversary, may the love that you share last your lifetime through , as you make a wonderful pair, happy wedding

i'm sending this bouquet of love to say that i love you so much i hope i say it often enough i want you to know it's true, on this special occasion i want to remind you that you are my averthing and my love is true, happy anniverdary lover

to the beatiful couple in all the land, may your anniversary be happy and grand happy anniversary


nothing in this world could ever be as wonderful as the love you've given me your love makes my days so very bright, just knowing you're my darling wife,happy anniversary


all my love for you free,,,wishing u a very happy anniversary


the most important thing you fixed was on your day of leisure whe you fixed your eyes on me that day i'll always treasure i love you


i'll always remembre the day i married you without you my love , my beauty, i d'ont know i'd do, your loving and thoughtful just to mention two, i adore your sweet smile it makes me want you


your love makes my days happy and bright, into my world you brought pure delight joy beyond reason you've given me, our love is true this i can see


that special day is here again the day we took our vows you're just as special to me today as you still get me aroused happy anniversary lover


come everyone let's give a cheer, in celebration of a couple dear; a couple who in love unite, and are seldom cross and hardly fight. to a couple who bring joy to all may you laugh and sing and have a ball.may hapiness surround you two, that is what i wish for you


no one can know what the outcome of spending years together will be, being happy together is a gift and enduring love is the key so here's to a favored couple; everything has worked right for you. may your future bring more of the same, and your love remain strong and true


thank you for being the love of my life,thank you for being the love of my life, half of the child asleep in my womb, a husband whose husbandry made of this wife,near as blissful a blossom as ever did bloom,knight of my night and dance of my days, yours are the eyes in which i am most me, only with you will i wend through my ways, unburdened as heaven, unscathed as the sea


if i met you on tomorrow i would still give you my heart if you should say 'do you still love me' i'd say 'till death do us part'


another yours to creat precious memories together, another year to discover new things to enjoy about each other.another year to build a life rich in love and laughter, another year to strengthen a marriage that defines ''forever'' happy anniversary


long after our anniversary ,long after our anniversary and this greeting been thrown away think of the thought behind it, each and everyday happy anniversary


nothing in this world could ever be as wonderful as the love you've given me your love makes my days so very bright, just knowing you're my darling wife (husband), happy anniversary.