Loving you sms messages

love you sms messages


A relationship is a two way street. It's never all your fault or the other persons. You go into the relationship together and work through it all together.


Everytime I think of you, I'm sad. Everytime I hear you're name, I'm mad. But everytime I think of how you made me feel, I'm glad.

I love you more than any word can say ... I love you more than every action I take ... I'll be right here loving you till the end.


I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might talk about you. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you

In time all things grow old and weak, but my love for you only grows strong and better with every second of every day.

The words "I love you" are not for anyone to say from their mouth to their beloved one. It's a feeling that you can whisper to each other from heart-to-heart without saying it aloud.


When I saw myself climbing the stairs to where heaven starts and saw you waiting, I knew just how much I loved you.


You know you're really in love, when you have love for that person and only that person. You want to be with them in every waking moment, and you'll stay with them through thick and thin.


Loving you is what I've learned so easily. Trying to forget you is the last thing I could possibly learn, because I'm deeply in love with you.


Love can help us, love can break us, love can do things never done before. Love is a feeling we find appealing, love is the thing that makes us soar.


Have you ever watched a rose as it fades away; the color becomes deeper as the petals dry. That's how my love for you deepens as the days go by.


I give you all my love because I truly love you, but I can't give you my soul and my heart because you'll just break it apart.


I don't fear insects or spiders. At great heights, I jump off, smiling. In the face of death I wink. But, when I look into your eyes, I'm in fear of how much I love you.


I chose to love you in silence, for in silence I find no rejection. I chose to love you in your loneliness, for in your loneliness no one owns you, but me.


If loving you is a sin, then send me to hell. For life without loving you is my hell, and atleast in hell I can go on loving you.


Break my heart, destroy my soul and leave me crying, I'd still love you and I don't expect you to love me in return.


I don't regret the things I have done or the things I have chosen not to do because what ever I've done, I must have done something right because I ended up with you.


To me you are my rose; every day when I see a beatiful rose I think of you, and miss you, and hope to hold you in my arms.


I've fallen in love with you and I'll never let you go. I love you more than anyone, I just had to let you know. And if you ever wonder why, I don't know what I'll say, but I'll never stop loving you, each and every day.


When you say you love me, the world stops for a moment, the stars stop shining, the moon stops glowing, the earth stops breathing, all that's alive is our love ... I love you.

The smallest word I know is 'I', the sweetest word I know is 'love', and the only thing that will remind me of that will be 'you'.


You make my heart smile when I see you, I fall deep into your gorgeous eyes and your smile. It stops my ears from hearing, my lips from speaking, my mind from thinking, but not my heart from loving you.


If, out of time, I could pick one moment and keep it shining, always new, of all the days that I have lived, I'd pick the moment I met you.


When I feel your touch, my knees go weak, and when you say you love me, my whole body goes weak because of the love I have for you too.


I can only tell you a little of how much I love you as there are not enough words to describe it, the rest of how I feel is a private conversation between our hearts.