Birthday wishes for son

Son Birthday Wishes



 Happy birthday son! I want you to know that you are such a blessing from heaven and every year I’m so thankful to God seeing you growing so wonderful. Be happy today and I did prepare your favorite sweet style spaghetti with delicious fried chicken. See you later son!

You've been a source of pride and happiness to us for so many years. Happy birthday, son!

I love you son! I will never forget the very moment when I carry you in my arms. Each year, your birthday brings back of that sweet moment of ours and I just find my tears are falling down my cheeks. I’m wishing only the very best of blessings for you. Happy Birthday!

Many years ago on this very day, you came into our lives and brought us happiness, joy and a lot of love. Happy Birthday to the best son in the whole wide world!

Nothing compares to the pride parents feel when they see their little son grow up to be a kind young man. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to call ourselves proud parents. Happy birthday, son!

I love you son! I will never forget the very moment when I carry you in my arms. Each year, your birthday brings back of that sweet moment of ours and I just find my tears are falling down my cheeks. I’m wishing only the very best of blessings for you.  Happy Birthday!

Words cannot express how grateful I am for having you as a son. You are my prince, my hero, my life. Happy birthday, son!

When you were a child your mom told you to eat more fruit and get more sleep. Who knew you would be telling the same thing to her after all these years. Thanks for taking care of your mum. Happy birthday.

Wherever life will take you, whatever endeavors that you choose, I will always be so proud of you! Happy Birthday, my son!"

 All our energy and support will always follow every step of yours. Whenever you need us we will be there for you providing you with all the assistance you need to overcome any obstacle that blocks your way. Happy Birthday my boy!

Having a son like you is reason to be proud and happy - not just on your special day, but always! Happy Birthday! Thanks for being you.

 Words in any language can’t describe how grateful I am for having you. You are my prince, my hero, my life. Happy Birthday my beloved son!

Time flies so fast you have become a lot bigger and a lot stronger. But no matter how big or strong you become, you will always be my baby. But since it’s your birthday, I will try not to be too showy with my affection. Happy Birthday!

A day never goes by that you are not thought about with love, smile and happy memories. Wishing you joy and happiness all year through!

You can count on us. Whenever you need us, we will be there for you, providing you with the help you need to overcome any obstacle in your way. Happy birthday, son!

I cannot say the exact words to tell you that your mom and I are so proud of what you have become through the years. Happy Birthday Son

Having a son like you to love is the dearest blessing by far. May your Birthday be blessed with everything God wants to give you!