Beautiful love letters

Romantic love letters

Beautiful love letters

Love letters to say i love you 

Today a feel very happy because i notice at each and every instant the importance you represent to me and the strength you transmit, so that i can face whichever obstacle without fear or insecurity, moved only by an infinite will to make you as happy as i feel this minute.
You are gorgeous and adorable, capable of making me realize how good it is to feel alive, how good it is that your presence makes me grow and transform into a better person, capable of turning dreams into reality and make the result of those dreams, now shared by us both, and eternalizing then into an ambience of harmony, care and love.
My life without you would lack meaning, lack sense. Without you i would be nothing but a wandering errant, searching for my path that could lead me to happiness’s door. But with you around, by my side, close to me, i’m certain of having made the right, safer and yet romantic choice. I feel that all this love and care, that i share here with you, goes both ways and it fills my heart with peace and joy. Gazing endlessly into your deep yet sweet eyes, i realize the tender and pure light that pours from your heart and soul.
I shall never let this feeling that joins us perish. Never, by any chance, let us dript away from love’s true path, built on complicity and affection.
I love you and forever will!

Love letters to say you are beautiful


My love

As much as i make myself beautiful, when i approach you i feel like an "ugly duckling" next to a fascinating, natty, elegant swan.
Your voice is sensual, your gestures are elegant, and your good taste for with your clothes also impresses me, although you have a casual way about you.
I love your way of being discrete (for example your shy, but sincere, smiles). Your soft-spoken and paused talk, and your intelligent and relevant remarks.
I'll do anything to always keep you close to me because i love to feel the touch of your strong but affectionate hands, i love to feel the brush of your beard on my face, and i especially love to feel your lips joining mine.
But your apparent beauty and elegance are just a reflection of your soul, which is good and very bright, and this is what makes me like you even more. This is what makes you so beautiful.

A love letter on love at first sight


The first time, ever i saw your face i thought the sun rose in your eyes
And the moon and the stars were the gifts you gave to the dark, and the endless skies, my love.
And the first time ever i kissed your mouth i felt the earth move in my hand
Like the trembling heart of a captive bird that was there at my command, my love
And the first time, ever i lay with you i felt your heart so close to mine
And i knew our joy, would fill the earth and last, til the end of time, my love.
The first time, ever i saw your face.


Love letters to say i miss you


My dear

No matter what happens and how long we will still have to be apart, you will always be in my heart. But i had to write to you today and, in a way, try to sooth this feeling that took over me so strongly!
To miss someone is something you can´t explain; and being a painful consequence of love, it may even be harder to describe than love itself...
To miss someone is the desire to be close, to see and touch the other person. It´s a wish to repeat certain moments, to relive situations that uplifted our souls. And you know how much your presence has always calmed and, at the same time, cheered my body and soul.
I needed to tell how much i am missing you today and how good it would make me feel to have your skin close to mine, to hold hands, to feel you breath and to look into your eyes. I miss the simple things... Yet, simple as they may be, they can only come true when you are near. I hope it won´t be long before i can experience those pleasant feelings again!
With a tender kiss from

Sad love letter break up


(name),

Sometimes, i’m under the impression that not even you believe in the things you say. Well, this is a characteristic that doesn’t match my personality and the way i look upon the world, so, it’s all over between us.
I regret it took me so long to realize how false you were and how deceived your actions were. I regret having wasted so much of my time believing in your crazy stories. I regret having trusted you with my secrets, my house and my intimacies. Really, i feel sorry for you and for me, because being the way you are will get you no where.