Good night msg

sweet good night sms 

Hope for a future bright
May lots of dreams be in sight
Hold on to your pillow tight
Say a true prayer with all your might
Wish you a good night

The true secret of having a deep sleep is to dare
And dream big for the next morning. The secret of living a
Happy life is waking up in the morning and chasing those dreams,and then dreaming all over again at night. This is the circleof success. Good night.

Fasten your seat belt because you are about to take
Off to the land of fantasies and sweet dreams.
Enjoy your journey and comeback with a smile.

If you don't let go of all the anger and frustration
Of the day from your heart, where will peace and harmony
Have a place to sit to help you sleep at night? Good night sweetie.

I light a candle every night
I light a candle every night
Sending wishes to my angels above
Keep him safe this man i love
Watch over him and show your light
Let him knowas i close my eyes to sleep
I am in his arms as i dream
G00d night

I will shout a good night to u
One evening i will come 2 ur room
Lock the door, turn of the lights, join u in bed
I’ll come closer 2 u, my lips near ur face
And i’ll shout, have a gr8 night!!!

Dont walk ahead of me,i may not wanna follow,
Dont walk beside me,i may not wanna lead,
Just walk wid me and b my most precious frnd n ...

Oh! Sweet darling my valentine sleep well sleep tight.
Ur valentines love will watch over u tonite. Guiding u
Always from wrong n telling u whats right.
I wish u love & wish u goodnite.

Stop reading useless good night messages on
Your phone and go to sleep. On that note, good night.

Every night i look forward to sending you a good night
Message and every morning i look forward to read your reply.
Goodnight and have a super day tomorrow.

It is time to enter the world of dreams and say goodbye
To the real world of worries and miseries. But don't forget,
You have to get back tomorrow. Good night.

I am the reason you have sleepless nights and you are the reasoni sleep soundly every night with sweet dreams. Let's switch rolesand say good night to each other every day.

One day i may die without even saying good bye to you.
But i will never forget to say thank you,
Because you hold the most loveliest part in my life.
And i will always be thankful to you …

Beautiful thoughts in beautiful mind
Beautiful thoughts in beautiful mind,
Give beautiful dreams in beautiful eyes,
So enjoy these beautiful night in beautiful dreams,
In beautiful night in beautiful manners,
So heartily “good night”.

The moon is calling you
Look…the moon is calling you!!
See…the stars are shining for you!!
Listen…the mosquito’s are singing to you!!
Hear…my heart says:
“good night”