Love Messages Wishes and Love Saying

Love sms for Her and him


Love Messages Wishes and Love Saying

I’m longing for your smile, I miss your touch, I miss your tender loving care, I can’t wait to see you again.


You love just made me realize how much God love me for all these years.For he gave me a special person who will make me feel so loved and cared for.Thank you and I Love you!


Those frightening feeling in times, I thought I was going to fall transforms, into a gleeful feeling of love when you’re there to catch me.Thank you and I love you.


Time after time I am establishing an idea on my mind that, you are the man I am going to spend my life with.I love you!


I want to give you a tight hug, a warm kiss on your forehead, hold your hands and say I love you and treasure you so much


No need to be extravagant to impress me for your personality already captures my heart. Love you dear.


When you pose hideous and wacky faces on photos,others might find it awful, but I find it so cute.Love you!


I always feel wonderful when I am with you. I wish to be holding hands with you always and face tomorrow together. I Love you.


Roses are red, violets are blue. When I am with you, there is no more feeling blue. You just made my life complete. You just made me happier. And I hope we stay this way. I Love you!


My success is all depends upon your presence with me; yes it is only possible only because of you. No one can replace your place in loving and caring me so much.


The relationship and the bond between us can’t be explained in words. Words will definitely fail to describe. I can just simply tell that you are everything and everything is only YOU!


Anything on this world can take a change over, but my love towards you is not going to change forever. I love you all my life!


ou are always in my mind, In my dreams, when I’m awake, I’m always thinking of you. I just want you to know that I’m missing you so. I Love you so much!


I am so lucky to have you, to be mine, I’m glad that you choose me to be your better half, I love you!


You are there for me during my good and bad times; I would like you to be with me forever. I held your hands tightly, took your shoulders for my support.


This message is only little words And words can not express my love to you I love you my dear


I thank God for giving me the best woman Who’s beautiful, caring, devoted and understanding. I’ll do my best to care for and love her, in return.


I always used to admire your sweet little mischievous and kiddies activities, you are incomparable to anything in this world; you are the best in this whole world!


Remember I am here for you always to lessen your worries, take care of you, shower love and affection on you. I am always by your side and keep you smiling.