Love text for her

Love text for my girlfriend, love text for wife, sweet love message for her, love text messages




30 days in a month...
7 days a week...
24 hours in a day...
60 minutes in an hour...
But only 1 you in a lifetime.



A little music can make one dance
A little hug can make one happy
A little kindness can save a soul
I hope a little "hi" from me can make
You smile.



Words begin with abc.
Numbers begin with 123.
Music begins with do, re, mi.
And love begins with you and me.


I love you!
If you hate me,
Shoot me with an arrow,
But please not on the heart
Coz that's where you are!



I will walk with you
Side by side for only
One condition: hide your
Wings every time we walk
Together because the whole world
Might know that you're my angel!


I painted your picture in my heart
And each passing day the picture
Looks more beautiful,
I love you my angel.



The only regret i have
Is not knowing you since
The day i was born so that
I will be able to spend my
Entire life with you. I
Love you.


You’ve won my love now i love you.
This heart of mine i give to you.
So keep it safe as i have done.
For u have two and i have none.


I admit i'll never be the perfect friend.
I'll never be there always.
I may not make u smile at times
But there is one thing i admit i could do.
To be the love i could be for you.


When the night comes, look at the sky.
If you see a falling star,
Don't wonder why, just make a wish.
Trust me, it will come true,
Because i did it and i found you.


A special smile.
A special face.
A special someone i can't replace.
I love you, i always will.
You fill a space no one can fill!



Thot of u 2day, that’s not new,
Thot of u yesterday + d day b4 too,
I'll think of u 2moro + my whole life thru
& i'll think of u 4eva
Coz i think the world of u.