Sweet love message

Romantic love messages, romantic messages of love, nice love text message, love messages, sweat shirt message, love text





Set a place for me in your heart
And not in your mind for the mind
Easily forgets but the heart always remembers.
I love you.


My heart for you will never break.
My smile for you will never fade.
My love for you will never end.
I love you.


To forget you is hard to do and
To forget me is up to you.
Forget me not, forget me never.
Forget this text, but not the sender.


I wish one day you will miss me
Terribly that no matter how hard
You look for me, you won't find me.
Why? Because i want you to miss me
The way i'm missing you right now.


8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning... I love you.



To the world, you may be one person.
But to me, you are the world!


What's the difference between
Pleasure and torture?
Pleasure is thinking of you and
Torture is thinking of you too much.


I want to live in your eyes,
Die in your arms and be buried in your heart.


Me: can you please close your eyes for a moment?
You: okay, done
Me: thanks. What a darkness, isn’t it?
Girl: yeah
Boy: that’s my life without you.


Lives are for living i live for you
Dreams are for dreaming i dream for you
Hearts are for beating mine beats for you
Angels are for keeping. Can i keep you.


If i were a tear in your eye
I would roll down onto your lips.
But if u were a tear in my eye
I would never cry as i would be afraid to lose u.


You are my one true love.
You are my destiny.
I love you more today than
I did yesterday, and i'll love you more
Tomorrow than i do today. Loving you is
The only thing that makes life worth living.
I love you and i always will until i die.
Please forgive me for all the hurt that
I have caused you in the past. Love always.



Let me start by saying that i thank
God every night since i found you.
You came into my life when everything.


Ever since you walked into my life
I have been smiling. There hasn't been
A night when i have gone to sleep with
A frown on my face, and it's all because of you.