Cute romantic love sms and messages





Romantic love sms for her



You know its you i want, the only one i ever want. I yearn for you, i crave for you, a hunger dat's insatiable. I need your love dearling.


My love for you is fart. Every thing about it is powered by my heart.


I'll love you untill the day after 4ever coz u're ma one and only sweetie.


Romantic love sms for him



I had expressed my love 2 you, i used texts to tell you how i feel. And all you need to know is that i love!


Never ask 4 asmile just give it. Never expect luv from others just luv them. Never say i can't live without you, just say i live 4 you.

You are all over my heart i can't deny it i'll stay committed to you i won't revoke. Believe it.


Romantic love sms for my wife



No greater light will able to light up my path than the love you've brought in2 my life, i feel so complete just b'coz of you! I love you.

Loving you is like breathing; how can i stop? Coz if do it i'll miss you for the rest of my life.


While others tell me i have faults and flaws, you, baibe, love me just the way. I only see affection in ur eyes


Romantic love sms for girlfriend



There is only one moment in life when you feal the real warmth of love and it's the time you see your true love.

When you see a falling star tonight. Make a wish, it will come true because i wished and i found you.

There is something special between me and you, the flutter in my heart and the glow in your eyes tells me our love is not lies.


Romantic love sms collection



You know what, in the whole world there is no such darling whom i love and i want the whole world to know that i'll never forget you!

This has never happened 2 me be4. Every time i see ur face, i smile. My heart races. My eyes look at you. My feet go 2 you. Uncontrollably, i love you!


I get the best feeling in the world when you say "hi" or smile at me, bcoz i know that even for asecond that i've crossed your mind.


Sweet romantic love sms collection



If i could bring back memories i would bring the first day i l kissed you in the eyes and felt love, thanks god an angel came into my life!

If some1 was 2 write astory about ma life, the climax would be when i met u.


Some say there are more. Some say everything in life is awonder. But to me. There is only one...you!


Most romantic love sms ever



Am so shy to tell you this, that am so in love with you. I won't ask for anything else but for this one thing. Remember, this is not just aquote.

You ar atreasure, but i forbid 2 keep u in asafe place cos i can't stand not being with u every time.

While others tell me i have faults and flaws, you, baibe, love me just the way. I only see affection in ur eyes, promise to always be true to you.