Love text romantic

Text for my love, love text for him, love text for her, love messages for girlfriend, love messages for a boyfriend







♥ You are my magic city, i always like to visit and explore every part of you, i was looking for love in all the wrong places but i found it in you.


♥ More than words i wish you well, i trust you doing well there, i’m alone here and in my thoughts wishing you were here.


♥ Love for you is in my blood, it flows through my veins, and fills me with energy. I love you.


♥ You know you are in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is so much better than your dreams.


♥ We’ll always get back together even though there were times when we quarreled because we’re meant for each other. I love you so much.


♥ I promise to love you forever and a day more. My love for you defiles time. I send you this love text to remind you that never a moment is complete without you, i will forever love you.


♥ Now my life is so great, i feel no worries since i have you by my side, you have been the missing link in my life.


♥ There were times i love to hate you. And then i love to love you. It’s like i want to throw you off a cliff, then rush to the bottom to catch you.


♥ Hey say love is blind, but actually it has opened my eyes and changed me for the better. Thanks to you, now i know what true love is.


♥ My silence for a long time doesn’t mean that i’ve forgotten you. My being hush is a simple symbol, a promise that even if i’m being quite, i’ll always be here for you.


♥ True and real love is very rare to find, just like precious stones. I must be very lucky to have found someone like you. I cherish you forever.


♥Your texts which said, ‘you can do it,’ made me more powerful, strong and now i can conquer the whole world, because my world starts and ends with you.


♥You’re my stress-buster, my stress-reliever, spreading peace around this. Chaotic mind and bustling life.


♥ If falling in love happens once it must be a fallacy because every time i see you i keeping falling in love with you over and over again.


♥ I am completely enthralled by your beauty, mesmerized by your charisma, and spellbound by your fascinating love. It’s no wonder you’re always on my mind and in my heart.


♥This text message is only a few little words, but words alone could never express my love for you. I love you more than you could ever imagine dear.


♥I’m happy that i have you as you’re the reason for the happiness, joy and peace in my life. I love you beyond the stars.