Love text romantic

Text for my love, love text for him, love text for her, love messages for girlfriend, love messages for a boyfriend







You are my magic city, i always like to visit and explore every part of you, i was looking for love in all the wrong places but i found it in you.


More than words i wish you well, i trust you doing well there, i’m alone here and in my thoughts wishing you were here.


Love for you is in my blood, it flows through my veins, and fills me with energy. I love you.


You know you are in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is so much better than your dreams.


We’ll always get back together even though there were times when we quarreled because we’re meant for each other. I love you so much.


I promise to love you forever and a day more. My love for you defiles time. I send you this love text to remind you that never a moment is complete without you, i will forever love you.


Now my life is so great, i feel no worries since i have you by my side, you have been the missing link in my life.


There were times i love to hate you. And then i love to love you. It’s like i want to throw you off a cliff, then rush to the bottom to catch you.


Hey say love is blind, but actually it has opened my eyes and changed me for the better. Thanks to you, now i know what true love is.


My silence for a long time doesn’t mean that i’ve forgotten you. My being hush is a simple symbol, a promise that even if i’m being quite, i’ll always be here for you.


True and real love is very rare to find, just like precious stones. I must be very lucky to have found someone like you. I cherish you forever.


Your texts which said, ‘you can do it,’ made me more powerful, strong and now i can conquer the whole world, because my world starts and ends with you.


You’re my stress-buster, my stress-reliever, spreading peace around this. Chaotic mind and bustling life.


If falling in love happens once it must be a fallacy because every time i see you i keeping falling in love with you over and over again.


I am completely enthralled by your beauty, mesmerized by your charisma, and spellbound by your fascinating love. It’s no wonder you’re always on my mind and in my heart.


This text message is only a few little words, but words alone could never express my love for you. I love you more than you could ever imagine dear.


I’m happy that i have you as you’re the reason for the happiness, joy and peace in my life. I love you beyond the stars.