Text happy new year 2021 and merry christmas

Wishes happy new year text, happy christmas greetings wishes text


Text happy new year 2021 and merry christmas


Another year has gone by.
Can you believe it,
Wish you a happy new year.


Wishing a happy new year
To my amazing brother.
I hope all your dreams
Will come true very soon.


May your life is always bright,
May you never feel emptiness,
Merry christmas and be fine.


It is quite nice to have someone
To like you and make you feel special,
HAPPY NEW YEAR.


You are my ray of sunshine
On a stormy day and
I thank god for you.
Merry christmas.


God picked another petals on your flower,
Wishing your flowers may bloom for year.
Many many happy returns of the day,
Happy new year.


With each year passing,
My love increases day by day.
May everyone loves you and keep you happy.
Happy new year.


This is the moment
You have long been waiting for,love,
Happy christmas to you dearest love.


There are some things that you say
That makes me a whole lot happier,
Happy new year, dear!


Merry christmas,
Sweetie may all your dreams come true,
And on this day of happiness
I send my love to you.