Romantic love sms

Lovely and sweet sms, perfect romantic sms, sweet love sms, love sms for him, love sms for her, romantic love text for him or her







I love you more than i love myself. You are my best and closest friend  no one has ever meant this much to me.


You’re the love of my life, the only one my heart beats for. No one will ever take your place. It’s a promise.


You may not love me like i love you, you may not care for me like i care for you but if you ever need me, i will always be around for you.


The smallest work i know is ‘i’, the sweetest word i know is ‘love’, and the only thing that will remind me of that will be ‘you’.


You have stolen more than my heart, you mean so much to me, love you.


If i only have one last breath, i would only use it to tell you that…i love you. Life for me means nothing without you, my sweetest and dearest one.


You know the secrets of my heart, you have the key to open my heart, and i’m sure you will never lose it or throw away.


I’m addicted to your love. It is for me like opium. I’m high on it. I’m trapped by it.


You are the beauty in my life and the melody in my heart and i can’t stop thinking about how lucky i am to have you.


When the light goes out, you are my light, when i cry you are are smile, i love you.


Please have mercy on me, take it easy on my heart, even though you don't mean to hurt me, you keep tearing me apart.


I just want you, that’s it. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm. Everything. I just want you.


When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between you fingers, and remember that's where my fingers fit perfectly.


I just want to let you know that falling in love with you was the second best thing that happened to me, because the first one was meeting you.


Your face is a delight, your mind confident yet sensitive, love you.


Being happily in love is the best feeling in this world. I wanted to say thank you to my boyfriend for loving me despite the distance.


You’re mine to love now. You’re mine to love tomorrow. You’re mine to love forever.


I know you want to love me, from the way you look at me and care for me, am so blessed.


The only time i stupidly smile at my phone is when i get text messages from you.