Romantic texts to say good night

Romantic good night text messages


Romantic texts to say good night

• You make me feel so safe. Yes, i know i sound ridiculous. But whatever it’s true. You’re mine.

• I hope your night is lovely and that you can dream about me. Sweet dreams, my love.

• Thinking about how stunning you must look right now. Wish i was there. Good night, babe.

• In your dreams, i will stand next to you. If you ever need anything, whisper my name and see me coming. Goodnight, sweet dreams.

• I’m so grateful to have you in my life. Goodnight, i really do love you.

• I bet you look really cute while you’re sleeping.

• Before you go to sleep, i just want to tell you how sweet you are.

• Goodnight my love! It is wonderful to share my life with you.

• I don’t mind having even the scariest nightmares, as long as i am woken up by you. Good night.

• Tonight was lovely. You are lovely. Sleep well.

• I promise to tell you i love you every night and prove it to you every day. Goodnight love.

• The night won’t be complete if you don’t think about me before you sleep. Sleep isn’t total if you don’t dream of me.

• I know it’s not true, but my heart still believes that the moon shines for just me and you. Good night.

• I don’t know what i’d do without you. You are everything.

• It’s so rare to find someone as generous, gorgeous, and smart as you. Goodnight, sleep tight.

• We are living proof that love exists and is immensely beautiful. Good night my dear.

• You’ll forever stay in my heart, i wish you the best of the night as you sleep.

• Goodnight. My mouth hurts from smiling because of you.