Short love sms

Best love sms, love sms for him, love sms for her, sms for love







I have never heard much from you. But when i see your smile, i know whats in your heart. That’s love for me.



I want to love you all my life. Together we are like a strong bond and i wish it never breaks or destroys ever.



I miss your voice. I miss your touch. I miss your face. I miss your smile. I miss you.



You are together and you have each other and that is the only thing that matters.



All i can think about is what she must be doing, and how i wish she were still here.



I know i am the luckiest girl in the world since i am with you.



Every day would be as beautiful as this moment if you were with me.



Our hands fit so tightly together, as if they were made for each other.



The spaces between your fingers are meant to be filled with mine.



I wish everyday could be like today, beautiful and sweet, just like you.



I love you like words in silence, like a speech of air, like a songs of lake, like sweetness of cake.



I miss you. A little too much, a little too often and a little more every day.



When i close my eyes, i see you. When i open my eyes, i see you. There is nothing i can do without thinking of you.



If i had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, i would use my last breath to tell you that, i love you.



You taught me true meaning of life from you sweetheart. Thanks for being there for me always.



The only way a crush could end, is to be crushed by your crush.



Missing you is like breathing – involuntary, continuous and critical to my survival. I miss you.



It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.