Sad words about love

Sad words for love, sad messages for love, sad text for my love







Come and take a walk on the wild side
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain
You like your girls insane
Choose your last words,
This is the last time
Cause you and I
We were born to die.



Please come back home to the place
Where we used to create
Beautiful memories.



If we are feeling down,
We tend to lost our minds not knowing what to do.
Hopefully these depressing saying
And quotes will help you in your journey.




When it’s gone,
You’ll know what a gift love was.
You’ll suffer like this.
So go back and fight to keep it.



With all the smiles you brought
Me I never thought that you
Could cause me so many tears.



Every man has his secret sorrows
Which the world knows not;
And often times we call a man
Cold when he is only sad.”



It's better to keep what
You have than to risk
Losing it by searching
For something better.



Ou like someone who can’t like
You back because unrequited love
Can survive in a way that
Once-requited love cannot.



Life is a process of becoming,
A combination of states we have to go through.
Where people fail is that they wish
To elect a state and remain in it.
This is a kind of death.




I am on your side.
But you have no way of knowing it,
Because your heart is blind.




Sometimes you have to let go of someone
To see if there’s something
There to hold and hang onto.



The pain started years ago,
But I’d lived with it for so
Long at that point that i’d
Accepted it as an inevitable part of me.



No matter how painful it is,
If we are in love,
We always hope for better things
To happen even though we just want to give up.



I’m not saying that I think of you constantly,
But I can’t deny the fact that
Each time my mind wanders,
It always finds some way back to you.