Best Love Messages


Sweet Love Messages, the most romantic Love Messages






I finally got my past, present and future tenses correct today. I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever.



When we first started, I was on a mission to get over you but guess what, it was impossible because you are my second half.



With every beat of my heart, I love you more and more. You’re the rhythm that keeps me steady on the march through life.



My beloved, faster all the oceans, rivers, seas, and lakes dry up than my love for you will disappear. I’m yours forever.



If i had to choose between loving you, and breathing, I would use my last breath to say i love you.



I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.



They say you only fall in love once, but that's a big lie, 'cos each time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.



I wish you can teast my tear drop, to feel the love that I have for you, deep within my souls heart, it flows with life.



Your lips shows your sweetness, Your eyes shows your cuteness, My life searches your happiness, Your love makes mebreathless.



I love you not because of who you are, but because of who i am when i am with you.



Even if you know that you've not hurnt anyone if the tell you that you've hurnt them just say sorry.



I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I’m always with you.



Your fades, love droops the leaves of friendship fall. A mother’s secret love outlives them all.



I love you, as I have never loved another or ever will again, I love you with all that I have and all that I will ever have.



I’ve started this journey and paid the fare of love. Now i’ve got a glimpse of where it will lead so i’m loving you forever.



I woke up few minute ago and I felt incomplete then I remembered I haven’t talked with my second half, love you.