Cute short love messages

Romantic short love sms






Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.



When you see a falling star tonight, make a wish, it will come true because i wished and i found you.



I will be always by your side in good and bad times, in happy and sad moments, because i love you!



I'm so excited about the future because i can't wait to make all of our dreams come true. Happy anniversary and cheers to many more.



You’re the one that enters my life from nowhere but suddenly becomes my world itself. I cannot go on without you my love. Stay with me forever.



They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true. Every time i look at you, i fall in love all over again.



When you realise you want to start the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.



All the impressive, awesome things you do remind me how lucky i am to be with you.



When we have to spend time apart i miss everything about you. I miss all those intimate moments we’ve shared, and i can’t wait until we can be together again.



To think a day without you is like a day without air, i can’t breathe if i ever lose you. Nothing else completes me like you do my love.



I wish i could turn back the clock. I'd find you sooner and love you longer.



Sometimes i wonder how you put up with me, but then i remember that i put up with you too, so that makes us even. I love you!



When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between you fingers, and remember that's where my fingers fit perfectly.



Meeting you has been the highlight of my life. I want to spend all my tomorrows finding out more and more reasons to be in love with you.



I never stop being amazed by how much you do every day. You’re really an amazing woman that no other woman could ever hold a candle to.



I can’t even think of life without you, what’s sun without cloud, river without water, ground without sand, body without head. I’m empty without you my love.



When you walk into a room, you have no idea how proud it makes me that you’re always going to come home with me. Now and forever.



Sometimes i get jealous of you. After all, you married the world's most beautiful and brilliant woman. Happy anniversary, dearest husband.



You are the last thought in my mind before i drift off to sleep and the first thought when i wake up each morning.