Sweet words by SMS

Lovely romantic love words


·        Love is a choice. I chose you. I’ll live with you. I’ll honour and cherish you, all the days of our lives.

 

·        Sweetheart, I have a problem! I can't get this smile off my face! Love you.

 

·        My love for you is enormous and everlasting. Let’s stay together forever.

 

·        Life is better when you are with me, I think of you every free minute of my life.

 

·        I love my life beacuse it gave me you, I love you because you are my life.

 

·        Our first meet is the best meet our last meet is the death meet together.

 

·        I ran out words to express all the beautiful feelings that I have for you, my love.

 

·        For your love, I’d gladly be a fool, waiting to be led to the paradise of ecstasy.

 

·        It's amazing how one person can make my worst day incredibly perfect! Love you.

 

·        My feelings for you are deeper than the ocean and brighter than stars.

 

·        You have stolen my heart. You crept in when I was watching and you stole my heart away.

 

·        I see you in every single person I meet. You fulfill my every thought, and I just can’t stop thinking about you.

 

·        No fears. Your love is my strength. I soar on it. It buoys me on.

 

·        Sometimes life can be tough, that is why I’m here – to love you and to take care of you.

 

·        I am lost and have no hope of being found. Because where I am is with you. And being with you is paradise.

 

·        I thought that my heart is secured, but then you came along. You occupied my life with your presence in it.

 

·        I enjoy your company more than anyone else’s in the whole world.

 

·        My heart glows. Lit by the fieriness of your love. You’re my life’s music. I’ll dance forever to your song of love.

 

·        The only regret I have is not knowing you since the day I was born.

 

·         You take care of me so well I feel like a princess when I’m with you.