Romantic and Sweet Text Messages

 Heart Touching Love Messages 


Heart Touching Love Messages

❤ Every day I love you more than the last. Thank you for bringing nothing but joy to my world.
 
❤ I love your honesty, your passion, your resilience, your courage, your partnership, and your smile.
 
❤ Everyone has their own motivation to get up in the morning and face the day. You are mine.
 
❤ Thank you for your love and all the ways you support me – you're simply the best.
 
❤ If loving you was a job, I'd be the most deserving, dedicated, and qualified candidate. In fact, I'd even be willing to work for free.
 
❤ I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
 
❤ Yours is the light by which my spirit's born: You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.
 
❤ I love you more than I did yesterday but not more than I will tomorrow.
 
❤ Just when I think that it is impossible to love you any more than I already do, you prove me wrong.
 
❤ I wish every day you could see yourself the way I see you. Because I see you as absolutely perfect.
 
❤ I can't explain the way you make me feel when I hear your voice or see your face, but I adore it.
 
❤ You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.
 
❤ You make me feel a kind of happy I've never felt before. With you in my life, I'm always on cloud nine.
 
❤ You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you.