Cute & romantic love words

The most beautiful words of love 2022 


·        When you fall in love with someone’s personality, everything about them becomes beautiful.
 
·        I didn’t know it was possible to love everything about someone until i met you.
 
·        Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few.
 
·        The world wants all the happiness and i want just one person, you.
 
·        I love you not only for who you are but also for who i am when i'm with you.
 
·        Sunrises and sunsets have become so much more beautiful ever since i met you.
 
·        You are my best friend, my human diary and my other half. You mean the world to me and i love you.
 
·        Not so long ago i was alone and lost, and then you came along and i was home.
 
·        Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.
 
·        I wish you could see yourself through my eyes, then maybe you’d understand why i fancy you.
 
·        Because i could watch you for a single minute and find a thousand things that i love about you.
 
·        I swear i couldn’t love you more than i do right now, and yet i know i will tomorrow.
 
·        There will come a time in your life when you fancy a single soul. This is that time for me.
 
·        Thank you for giving me the most wonderful years and the most beautiful life.
 
·        Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.
 
·        My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.
 
·        I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.
 
·        I love you and i don’t want to lose you. Because my life has been better since the day i found out.
 
·        I saw that you were perfect, and so i loved you. Then i saw that you were not perfect and i loved you even more.
 
·        Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age.
 
·        I want to live a day less than you so that i never have to live without you.
 
·         I like it when you smile and i love it when i am the reason behind it.