Love sms with sweet messages

sms sweet messages

sms sweet messages

·        I love you so intensely that sometimes i feel like i can't resist.
 
·        To be with you or not to be with you is the measure of my time.
 
·        I don't want to know about you anymore, but i can't do without you.
 
·        I love you with the breath, smiles and tears of my whole life.
 
·        If you only knew how much i love you...i love you to death, that's it! I said it.
 
·        I love you because you are the only one capable of making me fly, even without wings.
 
·        I don't know where my path goes, but i walk better when my hand holds yours.
 
·        My love, i dreamed of you as one dreams of the rose and the wind.
 
·        Life is beautiful now that the world has given me you.
 
·        When we are together the heart beats so fast that i feel like dying.
 
·        Since i've loved you, my loneliness begins a stone's throw from you.
 
·        If you don't love me, it doesn't matter, i'm able to love for both of you.
 
·        I will tell you the things never said, of this love we will be the angels.
 
·         I am with you in every cursed moment that wants to divide us and fails.