Long Cute Love SMS

 Sweet Love SMS

Long Cute Love SMS

♥ Words don't come easily, but when I'm with you, my heart beats a little faster and the stars shine a little brighter.
 
♥ My darling, you're more than just my girlfriend, you're the one who brings me joy, day after day.
 
♥ I don't believe in love at first sight because I fall in love with you every time I see you.
 
♥ If I'm the king of the game, then my game is not complete without you, my queen.
 
♥ Life is truly short; break the rules when you need to, live fully, love passionately.
 
♥ I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason until I met you. Stay with me.
 
♥ I want to be the air that surrounds you; I want to be unnoticed but so necessary.
 
♥ You are the iron of my shield, the wind in my sails, and the beat of my heart.
 
♥ Happiness is often considered a rare thing in life, but when I'm with you, every minute of the day is happy.
 
♥ When I look into your eyes, all I want to do is hold you tight and never let you go from my arms.
 
♥ When you smile, there's a part of me that wants to smile back at you. Your beautiful smile warms every piece of my heart.
 
♥ They say you can only fall in love with someone once, but when I see your smile, I fall in love with you all over again.
 
♥ There aren't enough words in the dictionary to describe my feelings for you. No matter what the day brings, I will always love you.
 
♥ When I first met you, I had a hard time believing in true love, but now I know it exists, and you are my soulmate.
 
♥ To my sweet and loving girlfriend, we are perfect together, thank you for sharing your life with me.
 
♥ There are so many ways to say I love you so much, but there aren't enough words to tell you how much I love you.
 
♥ I missed you, so I started counting the stars for every reason I miss you, guess what, I ran out of stars to count.
 
♥ I'm giving you my heart as it is, do whatever you want with it, but never break it.
 
♥ I may have chosen to meet you and become your friend, but when I fell in love with you, nothing could stop how fast I was falling.
 
♥ I can just sit and watch you sleep, and even though you're doing nothing, your presence makes my heart sing. I'm delighted just to be in the same room as you.
 
♥ You are a wonderful person inside and out. I can't express what you make me feel, but I know I love you with all my heart.