Love messages to share with someone special

Weet and concise love sms messages

 
Every time i look into your eyes, i fall in love all over again. You are my everything.
 
You are my sunshine on a cloudy day, my warmth in the cold, and my light in the darkness. I love you more than words can express.
 
No matter where life takes us, i will always be by your side. You are my home and my heart.
 
When i count my blessings, i count you twice. Thank you for being the amazing person that you are.
 
Every moment spent with you is a moment i treasure. I am so lucky to have you in my life.
 
Your love is a melody that plays in my heart, a song that i want to listen to forever.
 
You make my world a better place just by being in it. I love you more than you will ever know.
 
With you, i have found my perfect partner, my best friend, and my soul mate.
 
I may not be your first love, but i want to be your last. I love you with all my heart.
 
Every day, my love for you grows stronger. Thank you for being my rock and my inspiration.
 
Every moment with you is a treasure. I love you!
 
You are my today and all of my tomorrows.
 
Just thinking about you puts a smile on my face. Love you lots!
 
You’re my favorite notification.
 
My heart is yours, forever and always.
 
You make my world brighter just by being in it.
 
I love you more than words can say.
 
You are my dream come true.
 
Your love is my greatest gift.
 
Can’t wait to see you again, my love.
 
With you, i am home.
 
Every day with you is a blessing.
 
You’re the reason for my smile.
 
My love for you knows no bounds.
 
You complete me.