Top 20 text of love

Love text messages



Sometimes love is for a moment ;
Sometimes love is for lifetime;
But, sometimes a moment
With the one you love,
Is enough to spend your



I want to get a text message saying:
"if the world ends today,
I want you to know i love you."



Don’t find love,let love find you.
That’s why it’s called falling in love,
Because you don’t force yourself tofall,
You just fall.



Ou can show love 2 everyone but
U can show anger to only who
Is close 2 u,so "anger"
Is always higher "love".



My love for you is a journey;
Starting at forever,
And ending at never.



As long as i always hold
You in my heart,
I will never lose you!!



Close your eyes ....,relax your body....
'N stop breathing as long as you can...
Now breath...
I miss you as much as you missed the air..!



The sky is full of golden stars
Shining in the light of the moon,
But the most beautiful light
I see is in your eyes



Nothing in this world could
Ever be as wonderful as
The love you've given me
Your love makes my days so very bright,
Just knowing you're my darling



You are the twinkle of my eyes;
The smile on my lips;
The joy of my face;
Without you i am incomplete.



I miss you so... Here around me,
So many people, but yet i'm so alone.
I miss your lips, your lovely smile,
I miss you each day more and more



A lady is a woman who makes
A man behave like a gentleman.
You r such a lady 2 me



Love one another
And you will be happy.
It's as simple and
As difficult as that.



If u have 1000 years of age,
I just want to hv 999 years & 364 days,
So i never hv to live a day
Widout u



Its not being in luv
Dat makes me happy bt
Being in luv wth u dat
Makes me happy




The best and most beautiful
Things in the world
Cannot be seen or
Even touched.

  

Love is all we have,
The only way that each
Can help the other!!



When time comes for u to give
Ur heart to someone, make sure
That u select someone who will
Never break ur heart,
Cuz broken hearts has no spare parts



Sometimes the one thing you
Are looking for is the one
Thing you can't see..



Ome times mu heart ask me why
I care of u why i miss u why
I love u why s think of u why
I want u then my mind answer
Me it is very smiple coz
I love u