Love text messages and sms

Beautiful love sms messages, short love text messages, adorable love texts, sweet love text messages, text messages for your love





It is impossible to measure, describe, count and portray my love, just feel it, I love you.



♥ It’s amazing how one person can make my worst day incredibly perfect! Love you!



I could never forget the warmth of your hands on my hands. I want to feel it every day and every night. So please, be mine.



♥ Rose is red, lilies are lovely, the dews are soothing, but your love surpasses them all. I love you.





They say love hurts, but I’m ready to take that risk, if I’m going to be with you.



♥ You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.



Seeing you was love at first sight. Seeing you changed my life forever.



♥ Sn the morning, early in the morning, in the morning I will sigh, smile and say i love you. That’s not bad, you know.



My love that shall not die, till the sun grows cold, and the stars grow old.



♥ We have overcome so much pain that we have deserved to be happy, i adore you.




I never ever thought i'd like you this much and i never planned to have you on my mind this often.



♥ I’m thinking of you, hope you’re thinking of me, in love we will forever be.



I will never let you go. No matter what situation we are in, I love and care about you forever.



♥ Do you believe in love at first sight. Or do I have to walk by again.



They say love hurts, but I’m ready to take that risk, if I’m going to be with you.



♥ You bring sunshine into my life! You aren’t the sun, but you’re just as hot.

As long as there is me, your heart will be the best it can ever be, to keep your heart unbroken is a promise i am willing to keep.



♥ You bring sunshine into my life! You aren’t the sun, but you’re just as hot.



you’re my number one priority in life. I put you above anything and everything else.



♥ If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to say I love you.