Lovely sms messages

Lovely text message, nice lovely sms, lovely messages girlfriend, love sms message to boyfriend







If i had to choose between
Loving you and breathing.
I would use my last
Breathe to say i love you.





I dream about you evey night
I shiver when your in sight
I long to hold you close n tight
I wanna be there with all my might
I m just hoping i'm the girl whos right.





Take my eyes but let me see you,
Take my mind but let me think
About you take my hand but let
Me touch you but don’t try to
Take my heart because its
Already with you.





I wish one day will
Miss me terribly that no
Matter how hard you look for me,
You won't find me.
Why? Because, i want you
To miss me the way
L'm missing you right now.





Without your love in my life,
Life is dull and boring.
You bring the bright colors
Of the rainbow to my life,
Even on the most cloudiest
Of days. Thank you my love.





L - loving u 4 ever!
O - owing everything 4 u!
V - very nice person 4 u!
E - everything sacrificed 4 u!





I want a hug from you.
A hug where you wrap your
Arms around me so tight
And assure me that
Everything will be okay.





I love you loads,
And would kiss you even
If you were a toad.
I wish you would say you love me too,
And stop speaking in code.





Love is like a cd track
That links our hearts together
Dont ever break that cd coz
That wud break my heart too.





In my life l learned how 2 love,
2 smile, 2 b happy, 2 b honest,
2 b faithful, 2 forgive.
But l couldn't learn
How 2 forget u.





If i could bring back memories
I would bring the first day i kissed u
I look u in the eyes and felt love..
Thanks god an angel came into my life.





I don’t believe in love it first sight,
Because i fall in love
With you every time i see you.





Your sweetness,
Your cuteness,
Your pleasant nature,
Has got me going crazy.
I think i’m falling in love.





Love is like a cloud, love is like
A dream love is one word & every
Thing in between love is fairytale
Come true because i found
Love when i found you.





D most romantic story is not
Romeo & juliet, who died together
Bt me & u, who will grow old together.